Well, this turned out to be quite an incredible webinar!
If you want to achieve your goals, be more focused and motivated, increase your confidence, and reduce overwhelm, then I highly recommend you watch it right now (scroll down to see the recording).
In order to get the most out of this workshop, I recommend you do the following:
- Follow my instructions and do the exercises: your results will be MUCH better if you feel the neuro-chemicals while I’m talking about them.
- Set the speed to 75% because (I admit) I got excited and talked faster than usual! You can do that by clicking on the settings icon on the bottom right and selecting 75% for the speed.
- Watch one section… take a break… and then move on to the next one. You will find the list of sections right below the video. Taking the time to internalize one piece at a time will allow your brain to be reprogrammed without much effort on your part.
- Leave me feedback below this video. I would love to know what you liked so I can do more of it in the future.
Ready for a happier and more successful self?
Click on the play button and get started:
The workshop sections with timestamps:
0:00 – Introduction
6:23 – How our brain works and what emotions really are
8:45 – Dopamine (the “reward” neuro-chemical)
23:40 – The Neuro-bucket method (important!) & how to drip dopamine into your “bucket”
34:39 – Oxytocin (the “trust” neuro-chemical) & how to drip it into your “bucket”
50:00 – Serotonin (the “I can” neuro-chemical) & how to drip it into your “bucket”
1:04:00 – Noradrenaline (the “ready for action” neuro-chemical) & how to drip it into your “bucket”
1:16:38 – Cortisol (the “stress” chemical)
1:26:53 – The COD technique
1:33:00 – Q&A and summary
Resources for further reading:
The following are excellent books by Loretta Breuning which will give you a better understanding of your neurochemicals and how they affect your emotions. Of course, these are Amazon affiliate links because that’s what I do!
- Habits of a Happy Brain by Loretta Graziano Breuning
- The Science of Positivity by Loretta Graziano Breuning
Here are online articles that will teach you more about your neurochemicals:
If you like to read scientific studies, go ahead and read these:
- Fixing our focus: Training attention to regulate emotion
- Meta-analysis of the effects of intranasal oxytocin on interpretation and expression of emotions
Since I included affiliate links, I’ll include the mandatory disclosure:
Marketing With Sara is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
That’s it. Lots here for you to read.
If you liked this webinar, please share it with your friends and let me know in the comments below!
And if you have questions, I’m right here to answer them for you.